We built the Certificate of Excellence in Global Business to help modern professionals navigate today’s tumultuous, global business world. You design a personalized learning path of 15 program days best suited to your professional growth. The programs you choose must total 15 days over 2 years and be taken at at least 3 schools and 2 countries. The Certificate allows you to explore critical topics across categories and locations – taught by academic leaders at top universities.
The culminating project in the Certificate program is a capstone project for which you apply your program learning to your current business environment through a project you design and present.
Invest in Your Global Performance Capability
Over two years, you will take 15 days of non-degree executive programs at participating business schools. You have the freedom to select programs that match your professional development goals, choosing from dozens of topics, such as innovation, service marketing, crisis management, strategic sustainability, and more.
Deliver Business Results
You will apply your classroom learning in a capstone project that you design in partnership with world-renowned faculty. This project will be a strategic initiative that adds immediate value to your organization.
Grow Your Global Network
You will study alongside your global peers in some of the most dynamic learning environments in the world and form valuable professional relationships that will last far beyond the classroom.
Design Your Personalized Curriculum
Finance professional at a French multinational corporation
Professional development goals: Increase global mindset, understand Asian markets, improve ability to influence senior management
Customized 15-day learning agenda over 2 years:
- Business Strategies for Asia – 5 days, National University of Singapore
- Influence and Persuasive Communication – 3 days, UCD Smurfit, Ireland
- Islamic Finance – 3 days, IE Business School, Spain
- Business Ethics and Governance in Emerging Markets – 4 days, University of Indonesia
Capstone project: Analyze financial investment required for market entry in an ASEAN country.
Enrollment fee: $1,500. This covers consultation on designing your ideal learning journey, faculty coaching on your capstone project, printing and mailing of your final certificate, and administrative costs.
Program fees: You will receive 10% off the program fees set by participating schools. Each school has a different fee structure. That said, here is a ballpark estimate:
$1,600 (cost per program day)
X 15 days
- 10% off
+ $1,500 (enrollment fee)
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE IN GLOBAL BUSINESS* for $23,250
*Travel costs not included. Hotel is included in some programs.
- Asian Institute of Management (The Philippines)
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology (Germany)
- FGV Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil)
- HEC Paris (France)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School (China)
- IE Business School (Spain)
- IMD (Switzerland)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Koç University Graduate School of Business (Turkey)
- Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University (Nigeria)
- National University of Singapore Business School (Singapore)
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- SDA Bocconi School of Management (Italy)
- Strathmore Business School (Kenya)
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (Ireland)
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business (USA)
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (South Africa)
- Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Economics (Indonesia)
- Yale School of Management (USA)