The Global Network for Advanced Management Toolkit is a set of resources for member schools to engage, communicate, and promote network activities.
Share your Global Network Week photos! Email
I. Global Network Weeks
Share Your Experience
Encourage students, staff, faculty to share and tag your Global Network experiences.
- Use the hashtag: #GNW2018
- Follow and RT: @advancedmgmt (and participating schools)
- Search #GNW2018 on Twitter and Instagram and SHARE student & school updates.
Suggested Social Posts
From your school account, share and tag Global Network events such as Global Newtwork Weeks.
- Your School: Networked learning is here. We're pleased to welcome students from @advancedmgmt schools and programs for #GNW2018 http://ow.ly/JKhM30ckVjU
- General: Networked learning is here. Students fromGlobal Network schools and programs are participating in #GNW2018 course modules
- Spotlights on Each School from @Advancedmgmt: [example] #GNW2018 Spotlight: “Germany: Technological Innovation, ‘Mittelstand’, Entrepreneurship” @ESMTBerlin http://ow.ly/mZaS30ckVPb
- Global Network Schools on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdvancedMgmt/lists/gnam-schools/members
- Program Link: http://advancedmanagement.net/Global-Network-Week(http://ow.ly/IKtl309FWje)
- Promotional Images (see below)
II. Graphic and Print Resources
We encourage Global Network member schools to use our logo in your school’s print materials and on the web where appropriate. Here are a few resources to help you promote the Global Network for Advanced Management to your school’s community.
Global Network Brochure
Global Network Brochure [pdf]
Global Network Logos
Global Network Stacked Logo [jpeg]
III. Promotion & Best Practices
Below are some examples of suggested placement and best practices for use of the Global Network logo on school websites. We recommend placing your logo with a link back to advancedmanagement.net on your home page, global outreach or initiatives page, and/or footer.
Global Network Perspectives
Share on your site: RSS Feed
School Homepage and Website Footer
On Global Outreach Web Pages
With Association or Partners’ Logos
IV. Social Media
Global Network Social Profiles
Global Network Schools on Twitter
@AIM_edu • @BerkeleyHaas • @EGADEnews • @ESMTBerlin • @FGV-EASP • @HECParis • @HitotsubashiICS • @HKUSTmba • @IEBusiness • @INCAE • @IIMBangalore • @KocUniGSB • @OxfordSBS • @MBAUC • @RBSRenmin • @UBCSauderSchool • @SmurfitSchool • @SNUBiz • @univ_indonesia @HumasFEBUI • @UCTGSB • @YaleSOM
Global Network Schools on Facebook
Asian Institute of Management • EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey • ESMT • School of Management, Fudan University • HEC • IE Business School • Indian Institute of Management Bangalore • Koç University Graduate School of Business • Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile School of Business – MBA-UC . • Saïd Business School, University of Oxford • UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School • Yale School of Management
Global Network Schools on LinkedIn
ESMT • School of Management, Fudan University • HEC • IE Business School • Indian Institute of Management Bangalore • Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Business • Saïd Business School, University of Oxford • School of Business, Renmin University of China • UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School • Yale School of Management
Global Network Schools on Instagram
IV. Executive Education
Sample Promotional Posts
- Travel the globe learning elite business practices, all the while earning the certificate to show your learned expertise #GNexecutives https://www.advancedmanagement.net/programs/certificate-excellence-glob…
- What better way to learn global business than by traveling the globe? #GNexecutives link https://www.advancedmanagement.net/programs/certificate-excellence-glob…
Social Media Best Practices
- Each school can and should be regularly sharing links to their own publications (the equivalent of Yale Insights for Yale SOM). However, they can and should be supplementing those posts with posts from Global Network Perspectives.
- Retweet other schools’ posts that use the #GNexecutives hashtag
- Add the #GNexecutives to posts about your other programs to let your audience know they are part of the Certificate of Excellence program
- Use the share button on Global Network Perspectives articles
- When posting, focus on the expertise your school has to offer, and how that might fit into a learning path for prospective participants.
Global Network: Elizabeth Wilkinson
Suggest a Story or Social Media Idea/Question: Matthew O’Rourke